ResearchMoz.us adds new market report “World Gas Market And Russian Gas Market. Current Situation And Forecast” to its vast database collection. EVALUATION OF THE MARKET AND FORECAST OF ITS DEVELOPMENT FOR 2013-2015
Regions of research:
WORLD, RUSSIA AND REGIONS OF RF
Main blocks of research:
- WORLD GAS MARKET
- VOLUME OF THE RUSSIAN GAS
- TRENDS ON THE RUSSIAN GAS MARKET
- STATE REGULATIONS OF GAS MARKET
- THE LAREGST PLAYERS ON THE RUSSIAN GAS MARKET
- GAS PRODUCTION IN RUSSIA
- THE LARGEST RUSSIAN GAS PRODUCERS
- ANALYSIS OF THE RUSSIAN GAS IMPORT
- ANALYSIS OF THE RUSSIAN GAS EXPORT
- PRODUCER PRICES FOR GAS IN RUSSIA
- RETAIL PRICES FOR GAS IN RUSSIA
- FORECAST OF THE RUSSIAN GAS MARKET DEVELOPMENT
Browse more reports on Oil and Gas Market @ http://www.researchmoz.us/world-gas-market-and-russian-gas-market-current-situation-and-forecast-report.html
The largest Russian enterprises with profiles:
- BASHNEFT» JSC
- ORENBURGNEFT» JSC
- LUKOIL PERM» LLC
- GAZPROM DOBYCHA YAMBURG» LLC
- GAZPROM DOBYCHA URENGOY» LLC
Production volumes, financial activities data, balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash-flow statements, the subsidiaries and other data about these main companies were presented.
Information sources used:
- Federal State Statistics Service
- Ministry of Economic Development of RF
- Ministry of Agriculture of RF
- Federal Customs Service
- Federal Tax Service
- Field expert evaluations
- Retail sale reports
- Materials of the field’s main players
- Field print and electronic publications
Research contains 76 schedules, 64 diagrams and 97 tables.
EXTRACTS FROM RESEARCH
VOLUME OF THE RUSSIAN GAS MARKET
Volume of the Russian gas market of according to experts of Intesco Research Group, in 2010 decreased by 1*,8% and amounted to *** mln tons. In 2011 this parameter increased by *% to the level of *80 mln tons.
Gas market in Russia was provided primarily by the domestic production. Thus, the share of imported products in physical terms on the domestic market in 2011 according to estimates of Intesco Research Group, amounted to about *%.
PRODUCTION OF OIL GASES AND OTHER HYDROCARBONS
Over one half of the Russian production was aimed at production of *** (**%). 13% of goods, produced in 2011 were represented by *** gas. Comparatively less shares belonged to petroleum gas – *%.
About *% in the structure of production belonged to gas condensate.
Since 2009 a positive dynamics of gaseous and liquefied natural gas production was marked. Compared to 2009 in 2011 26 mln tons more natural gas were produced, 535,9 mln tons. Compared to the previous year, volume of extraction increased by *%.
Contact email@example.com for further information.